Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar :
- Prepare 600 grams of Pork loin block.
- Make ready 1 of thumbtip's worth Ginger.
- Take 100 ml of ★Soy sauce.
- Take 200 ml of ★Sake (or shochu).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
Steps to make Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar :
- Julienne the ginger. Combine with ★ condiments in a large pot..
- Grill the pork loin in a heated frying pan until both sides are browned. No need for oil..
- Add pork into the pot from Step 1. Cover with a small lid that sits right on top of the food (otoshibuta drop lid) and heat. Remove any excess foam or fat that floats to the top..
- Adjust the heat so that the sauce doesn't boil over (it's done when cooked to the inside, but ideally, you should gently simmer it for 1-2 hours)..
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool (you could also chill in the fridge)..
- Take out the pork loin and slice into bite-sized pieces. Return into the pot and simmer again to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.