Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thick stewed miso udon noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thick stewed miso udon noodles using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles :
- Take 2 of servings Frozen udon noodles.
- Take of Stewed miso noodle tsuyu.
- Get 600 ml of ◇water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ◇Dashi stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◇Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◇Mirin.
- Take 70 grams of ◆Miso (I used Sanjirushi/ Ryotei Akadashi).
- Make ready of Additions to the batter:.
- Get 1 of Chikuwa.
- Make ready 1 of Scallion (or white leek).
- Prepare 1 of Dried wheat gluten.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
Steps to make Thick Stewed Miso Udon Noodles :
- Put all ◇ ingredients into a pot and bring them to a boil..
- Turn the heat down to low and dissolve the ◆ miso in..
- The broth is done..
- Soak the frozen udon noodles in warm water. After a while, loosen the noodles with chopsticks and drain..
- Soak the dried wheat gluten in water. Slice the chikuwa and scallion diagonally..
- Mix the dipping sauce well and pour into the earthen pot. Add the noodles in the soup, and loosen with chopsticks. Place the other ingredients on the noodles..
- Leave a small space in the centre of the pot to drop the eggs in..
- Put the lid on and cook over low heat..
- When the eggwhite turns slightly opaque, it is done!.
- Please have it while it is piping hot!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thick stewed miso udon noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.