Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter indivdual cheesecakes topped with chocolate ganache. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter indivdual cheesecakes topped with chocolate ganache using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache :
- Prepare of FOR CRUST.
- Get 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate graham crackers.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed butter finger candy.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of salted butter, melted.
- Prepare of PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Make ready 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Get of CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING.
- Prepare 1/2 of of my recipe for Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe attached in. direction step # 9.
- Get of GLARNISH.
- Make ready 12 of honey roasted peanuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of crushed butter finger candy.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache :
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil liners. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 2 tablespoons crushed butter finger candy and butter until moistened.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into foil lined muffin tins Refigerate white preparing filling.
- Make Peanut butter Cheezecake Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and peanut butter u til well combined.
- Beat in sugar, then egg and egg yolk, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over crusts in muffin tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set. Cool in pan, on wire rack until room temperature about 1 hour. Then refigerate at least 6 hours before removing foil liners.
- Top each cheesecake with some chocolate ganache,frost recipe is attached below. Sprinkle with crushed butter finger candy and top with a honey roasted peanut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter indivdual cheesecakes topped with chocolate ganache recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.