Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then fold bottom over filling and once again to make rectangular packet. Brush top edge with egg; press onto packet to seal.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tortilla vegetable pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tortilla Vegetable pockets is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tortilla Vegetable pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tortilla vegetable pockets using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tortilla Vegetable pockets :
- Prepare 8 of tortillas or samosa pad.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer grated.
- Take 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander.
- Take 1 cup of mashed peas.
- Take 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- Get 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger and chilli paste.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic and chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Some oil to brush on pockets.
The new Tortilla Pockets can be filled with almost anything. Make chicken fajitas, beef or shrimp tacos, or vegan and vegetarian dinners. Or why not try making breakfast or lunch pockets? They are also great on the go!
Steps to make Tortilla Vegetable pockets :
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds. Once its done sauté onion for a minute. Add ginger, chilli and garlic paste and mix well. Add chopped capsicum,grated cabbage, carrots, peas and let it cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, garam masala, chilli garlic flakes,lemon juice,salt and chilli powder. Mix well and add the grated paneer and mashed potatoes. Let it cook for another minute and switch the gas off. Let it cool..
- In a bowl take 1 tablespoon of plain flour and make a slurry to paste the pockets. Take one tortilla and place fillings in the middle. Fold the tortilla once and than again stick it with the slurry. Do the same from the others side and make a pocket..
- Heat tawa and dry roast one side. Flip it and brush some oil and let it cook until golden brown. Turn over and do the same. Tortilla pockets are ready to eat..
With new Tortilla Pockets from Old El Paso, the best night of the week is going to get even better, however the mess-free Mexican fun doesn't stop there. You see, as well being super simple to use, new Tortilla Pockets are also very versatile – meaning you can launch into mess-free lunches… and even breakfasts. Brush the edge of the tortilla with egg wash and press with a fork to seal. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings. The tortilla pockets are sealed at one end and have an opening at the top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tortilla vegetable pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.