Why This Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Protein Needs to Be Every Fitness Buff's Best Friend. Anyone who has a healthy appetite will quite enjoy this vibrant salad. We have mixed a riced cauliflower together with sprouted beans, pomegranate seeds, and chopped up fresh veggies to..
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) :
- Prepare of rapeseed or olive oil.
- Take of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Prepare of medium sweet potato, peeled and small diced.
- Get of small butternut squash, peeled and small diced.
- Take of cooked chickpeas.
- Make ready of medium red onion sliced.
- Make ready of dried apricots chopped.
- Prepare of ginger peeled grated.
- Get of fresh orange juice.
- Get of basmati rice cooked.
- Make ready of Spices :- 1tsp ground coriander, 1/2tsp cumin, tumeric and ginger, 1/4tsp chilli flakes, nutmeg, ground cloves and ground ginger.
- Get of Chopped fresh herbs to taste, mint, coriander and parsley.
- Make ready of chopped walnuts or nut of choice.
- Take of Pomegranate seeds.
Vegetarian Rice Salad Recipes on Yummly Bean And Rice Salad, Rice Salad With Vegetables And Feta Cheese, Wild Rice Salad With Pomegranates And Pescetarian. Gluten free Moroccan salad recipe with chickpeas and quinoa! This zippy healthy salad is far from boring.
Instructions to make Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) :
- Add sweet potato, butternut squash and onion to a shallow baking tray. Add grated ginger and grated garlic to the tray, then sprinkle over the spices and add the oil, mix and make sure everything is evenly covered. Cover tray with foil and place in the oven, after 20min uncover tray and roast for a further 10-15 min until cooked and slightly caramelised..
- Soak the dried apricots in the orange juice until soft, chop the herbs and walnuts, set aside..
- When butternut mix is cold, carefully fold through the chickpeas, apricots, 1/3rd of the herbs and a handful of the rice. Add to a large serving dish, surround the salad with the remaining rice, then sprinkle over the walnuts, remaining herbs and the pomegranate seeds.
Layers of quinoa, spiced chickpea, dried fruit, pistachios, feta cheese, and vegetables. Great to serve as a gluten free and vegetarian main meal or side dish. This colorful moroccan rice salad packs a punch with unbelievably delicious, savory flavors that taste better than your average salad and is just as healthy. Basmati rice gets cooked with dried fruit and spices for an unforgettable experience! It is also vegan and gluten-free.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.