Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no-bake peanut butter and chocolate marbled cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook no-bake peanut butter and chocolate marbled cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake :
- Make ready 16 of Digestive Biscuits (or other, to taste).
- Take 80 grams of Butter.
- Make ready of Peanuts, smashed into little pieces.
- Get of peanut butter part.
- Get 340 grams of Peanut butter.
- Make ready 600 grams of Soft Cream Cheese.
- Get 125 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 80 grams of Caster Sugar (use less if peanut butter already has lots of sugar in it).
- Make ready of chocolate part.
- Make ready 150 ml of Double Cream.
- Take 300 grams of Dark Chocolate.
Instructions to make No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake :
- Reduce biscuits to crumbs via preferred method. I used my mini chopper because it's quick and easy. Pour into a bowl..
- Melt butter in bain-Marie or microwave. Pour into the biscuits and mix with hands until all the biscuit crumbs are wet..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 12 inch springform tin and put in the fridge to set. Make sure the layer is flat and even..
- While the base sets, spoon the peanut butter into a small pan and put over a low heat. Stir in the milk until combined. Should be like soft playdough. Remove from heat..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Then add the peanut butter and mix until combined. Set aside..
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-Marie or microwave (on super low heat). Slowly stir in the double cream. Consistency should be thick, similar to the peanut butter mixture. Remove from heat..
- Take the base from the fridge. Spoon some of the peanut butter mixture into the tin and spread it across the whole base, covering it. Add uneven dollops of chocolate mixture. Repeat layering until all the fillings are in the tin..
- Take a pallet knife, knife, fork or spoon handle (anything, really), push it into the mixture (not so far you touch the base) and swirl it about, to create a marbled effect. Be careful not to mix it into one colour..
- Leave in the fridge to set. Preferably over night, but 6+ hours should be enough..
- If desired, while serving a slice, sprinkle over some smashed peanut pieces..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food no-bake peanut butter and chocolate marbled cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.