Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple lunch with recooked sardine and brown rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple lunch with recooked sardine and brown rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice :
- Prepare 1 of small sardine can.
- Get 1 of shallots sliced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic slices.
- Prepare 4-5 of chopped thai chili.
- Take 1 of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Get of Served with:.
- Get of Steam rice (I preferred brown rice).
- Get of Any raw greens (lettuces or spinach).
Instructions to make Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice :
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat up the non-sticks skillet add oil over medium heat. Add all the ingredients except the sardine..
- Keep sauted until the onion little bit caramelize..
- Open the can and add the sardine into the pan..
- Add some water, mix well and cooked for about 3-4 minutes..
- Season with salt, and taste it.
- Served with hot or warm brown rice and raw lettuce. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple lunch with recooked sardine and brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.