If you're looking for Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie :
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- Get 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 ears of sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tbsp. of dried basil.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Make ready 4 oz. of freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- Get 4 oz. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 oz. of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- Take 4 of large eggs, beaten.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting. Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie step by step : In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie :
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Bring on the light summer meals with this Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie recipe. Bake layers of summer squash with sweet corn, cheese, and just enough egg to hold this vegetable torte together and slice into beautiful pieces. This crustless Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie is so incredibly simple to make and it's the perfect way to enjoy summer produce!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.