Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas :
- Take 1 of Lg. 50oz. (1.42kg) Can Sweet Sue Boned Chicken.
- Get 1 of Sm. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 of Jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend.
- Make ready 1 Pkg. of Whole Wheat 10in. Flour Tortillas.
- Take 4 of Sm. Cans Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Get 1 of Sm. Can Enchilada Sauce (Red).
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas :
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the chicken, tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, 3Tbsps. Enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add a couple Tablespoons of filling on to a tortilla shell. Roll up burrito style. Add to a large 13X9 baking pan. Repeat with rest of tortillas and filling. Set aside..
- In another mixing bowl add the nacho cheese sauce and rest of the enchilada sauce. Mix til well combined. Spread over the top of the enchiladas. Bake for 25-30minutes. Remove from oven. Serve and Enjoy 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.