Place tortilla strips in a large mixing bowl. In a small skillet, warm enchilada sauce over medium heat. Directions In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chiles, broth, soups and onion; set aside.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken tortillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy chicken tortillas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy chicken tortillas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken tortillas using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken tortillas :
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- Get 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Take 2 tbspn of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 cup of shreded cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayonise.
- Prepare 1 packet of tortillas.
Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese. To make Chicken Tortilla Casserole, you'll sauté the onion and garlic and mix in the soups, broth, chiles, and spices to make a sauce. Then you place several layers of sauce, tortilla strips, chicken, and cheese in a baking dish and cook until everything warm and bubbly! Repeat this layer three more times, ending with cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken tortillas :
- Cut the boneless chicken in small cubes and marinate with ginger garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice, marinate for 2 hours.
- Take a pan add little oil,cook the marinated chicken,let it cook completely then add tomato ketchup mix well..chicken should be dry!.
- Take tortillas packet (i used Mexican chilli salsa tortillas) if tortillas not available, use chapati or khabus! Chop the veggies orange bell pepper, cabbage, tomato, shred the cheese!.
- Take a tortilla add mayonnaise, now in middle add cabbage, orange bell pepper, chicken, tomato and some shredded cheese fold it from both the side and grill it in a pan by adding little oil. Grill till it's crispy. Ready to serve!.
With a Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla this tasty and simple, who even needs other recipes?. Place chicken on half of each tortilla; top with cheese. Heat large heavy skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Layered cheesy enchiladas filled with shredded chicken and green chile sauce make this casserole a family favorite. Using pre-cooked chicken and corn tortillas, I can get this chicken enchilada casserole in the oven on even the busiest weeknights.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken tortillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.