Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, triple pulse burger!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Triple pulse burger! is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Triple pulse burger! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have triple pulse burger! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Triple pulse burger! :
- Prepare 200 g of soaked and boiled dried black beans (or just us a tin).
- Get 200 g of soaked and boiled dried brown lentils (or just use a tin).
- Get 1 tin of broad beans, drained.
- Make ready 1 of onion, roughly diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sriracha chili sauce.
- Prepare 80 g of Walnuts.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander.
- Take 1.5 tablespoons of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Triple pulse burger! :
- Preheat the oven to 190 C and prepare all the ingredients..
- Put the drained butter beans and Walnuts in a food processor and blitz till almost smooth.
- In the meantime add one tablespoon of the oil to a frying pan and add the chopped onion and garlic. Sautee until translucent but not brown..
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the walnut and broad bean mixture in the food processor followed by the black beans and lentils, including a little of the water they were cooked in to help the mixture combine. Blitz in the food processor for 1 minute or until roughly combined. You should still see some black beans whole..
- Remove a quarter of the mixture and place in a big bowl. This will help keep some of the beans intact for texture!.
- Blitz the remaining mixture in the food processor till smooth but not mashed. Add this to the bowl with the chopped coriander and flour one tablespoon at a time..
- Add salt as needed and stir the mixture to combine. When it's thick enough to handle but still a bit sticky, grab palm sized balls of the mixture and form into a round flat burger patty. Place the patty on a baking tray..
- Repeat till the mixture is done. This should make about 10 patties but depends how much beans and flour you use. Place the baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes, flipping the burgers after 10 minutes so they brown evenly..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food triple pulse burger! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.