This Clean Eating Iron-Grilled Goat Cheese and Strawberry Sandwich makes a simple and delicious lunch. The cheese in this grilled cheese sandwich is mascarpone—the mild, yet faintly sweet Italian cream cheese—which I spread onto a couple slices of honey wheat bread, followed by a drizzling of honey, some sliced strawberries, and some thin ribbons of fresh basil. Grilled Halloumi with Strawberries, Figs, Honey and BasilThe Dreaming Tree.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich using 10 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich :
- Get of Slow Roasted Strawberries:.
- Make ready of Fresh Strawberries Preferably Organic,.
- Take of Demerara Sugar, 30g Or More Depending On The Sweetness Of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Sandwiches:.
- Get of White Sandwich Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Prepare of Brie Thinly Sliced, A Few Slices.
- Make ready of Arugula,.
- Prepare of Low Moisture Mozzarella, For Shredding.
- Get of Parmigiano Reggiano, For Grating.
- Get of Black Pepper,.
Grilled cheese is one of my favorite go-to meals to keep my hunger, attitude, and wallet in check. Plus, does it really get any better than a sandwich made up Because while plain ol' grilled cheese is still a star, grilled cheese with roasted strawberries, fresh basil, and creamy goat cheese is just a total. Get the best grilled cheese sandwich recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. BLT Burgers Chicken Club Cuban Egg French Dip Grilled Cheese Ham Meatball Paninis Peanut Butter Philly Pork Roast Beef Sloppy Joes Steak Tuna Turkey Vegetable Wraps.
Steps to make Slow Roasted Strawberries Grilled Cheese Sandwich :
- Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit..
- Depending on the size of your strawberries, halve or quarter into even sizes so that they bake evenly..
- Transfer the strawberries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Toss in the sugar, making sure the strawberries are well coated..
- The ratio between strawberries and sugar is 9:1. If you have 900g of strawberries, the amount of sugar you should use is 100g. But ultimately, it still depends on the sweetness of the strawberries. Always taste and adjust your ingredients. You can slow roast a large batch of strawberries and keep them in a sterilized jar chilled in the fridge for a couple of weeks.*.
- Wack into oven and slow bake for about 3 hrs..
- Give the strawberries a quick toss every 30 mins..
- The strawberries should almost be like a jam consistent but still hold their shapes..
- This is when the strawberries are releasing their juices and caramelizing..
- Transfer into a bowl, cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Lay 2 slices of bread on a working surface..
- Place brie onto the bread, making sure to cover the bread fully..
- Spoon the slow roasted strawberries onto the cheese..
- Add some arugula over the top..
- Place another layer of brie on top of the arugula..
- Lastly, sandwich with the remaining 2 slices of bread..
- Shred mozzarella into a skillet forming a size larger than the sandwich..
- Grate some parmigiano over the mozzarella..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Place the skillet over medium-low heat..
- If the heat is too high, the cheese will be grilled before the cheese in between melts.*.
- Once the cheeses start to cook, place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press the sandwich gently with a spatula for about 30 secs..
- Cover and cook until the cheeses start to brown and the oil has almost evaporated..
- Using a spatula, remove the sandwich from the skillet and flipping onto the working surface..
- Remove the skillet from heat..
- Shred mozzarella and grate parmigiano into the skillet..
- Lightly season with black pepper..
- Return the skillet onto the stove over medium low heat..
- Place the sandwich onto the cheese..
- Press gently with a spatula and cover..
- Cook until brown and crispy..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining sandwich..
- Slice and serve immediately..
Mayo Grilled Cheese Taste TestDonut Grilled CheeseGrilled Cheese Month is Coming! Learn how to make a homemade vegan grilled cheese sandwich without cheese and without any store-bought vegan cheese slices. Smoky and sweet with a hint of heat to add a twist to a classic grilled cheese sandwich with roasted raspberry chipotle sauce. Will make this again for sure. For the adults I didn't modify a thing.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow roasted strawberries grilled cheese sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.