Toss the cooked noodles with the chicken and vegetables at the very end. Stir into a pan along with the cooked chicken and prepared noodles. Allow sauce to bubble and thicken up and toss to coat well.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry :
- Take 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, sliced.
- Take 4-5 of Brussel Sprouts, sliced.
- Take 1/2 Bag of Broccoli Florets.
- Get 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage, minced.
- Take Handful of Kale, minced.
- Prepare Handful of Pea Pods.
- Get of Yokisoba Noodles.
- Get of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Make ready 2 of Tbsps. Olive Oil.
Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper as needed plus chili flakes or Sriracha if desired. Serve hot topped with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Chicken should be golden brown and cooked through. The chicken is stir-fried with the savory teriyaki sauce, which has an intensely delicious flavor.
Instructions to make Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry :
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside..
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside..
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately..
The crunchy vegetables and mushroom furnish a sharp contrast and make it a perfect one-pot meal. The flavor of the teriyaki sauce is similar to the Chinese char Siu sauce, as both are created with soy sauce and caramelized with sugar. The teriyaki sauce has the perfect amount of spice from the crushed red pepper but comes back with a little sweetness from the delicious honey. While store bought is good, I highly recommend trying it out! Chicken and veggies are cooked in a sweet honey & soy sauce based sauce for a flavorful dish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken teriyaki noodle stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.