Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, iceberg salad with paprika chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have iceberg salad with paprika chicken using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken :
- Take 4 of Chicken thighs.
- Take 10 of Garlic Cloves.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Get 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Juice from half lemon.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Iceberg lettuce, chopped.
- Take 2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes, halved.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of Bacon Strips.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Get of Chili Flakes (optional), for garnish.
- Prepare of Everything bagel seasoning (optional), for garnish.
- Take of For the Dressing.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Olive oil.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar (White wine vinegar or balsamic work too).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Iceberg Salad with Paprika Chicken :
- Preheat the oven to 425F. In a small bowl add the paprtika, cumin, brown sugar oregano, salt & pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Place the eggs into a small pot and fill with water. Bring to boil and turn it off. Cover and let the eggs cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove them from the hot water and place them in an ice bath (fill a bowl with ice and cold water) for a minute or two. I keep them in there until I am ready to peel them..
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Brush the mixture on both sides and place the thighs on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Arrange the garlic cloves around it. Bake for 25 minutes..
- In the last 15 minutes, arrange the bacon on a wire rack which is put on top of a foil layered baking sheet (no mess, you are welcome). Place in the oven next to the chicken and bake for 15 minutes. Chop into small pieces when done..
- Make the dressing. In a mixing bowl add the dressing ingredients and whisk well..
- Make the salad mix. In a large mixing bowl add the iceberg lettuce, carrots and cabbage. Pour the dressing and toss to combine..
- When the eggs are ready peel them and cut them in two. Take the chicken out of the oven and cut into cubes or stripes..
- Arrange your salad. Put the salad mix as a base, arrange the chicken thighs in the middle, top it with bacon. Add the tomatoes, parmesan cheese and eggs. Top with more dressing if desired. Top with some chili flakes and Everything Bagel Seasoning. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food iceberg salad with paprika chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.