Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spanish style octopus and potato appetizer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spanish style octopus and potato appetizer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer :
- Get 250 grams of Boiled octopus.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Paprika.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Take 1 dash of (Optional) Parsley and basil.
Steps to make Spanish Style Octopus and Potato Appetizer :
- Mince the garlic and cut the boiled octopus into bite sized pieces. Lightly boil the potatoes so they're still hard and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Fry the garlic in olive oil over high heat. When it's aromatic, add the octopus, and potato and stir fry quickly..
- Put in a serving dish, add salt, olive oil, paprika, parsley, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spanish style octopus and potato appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.