Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork, leek and onion soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork, Leek And Onion Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork, Leek And Onion Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork, leek and onion soup using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork, Leek And Onion Soup :
- Prepare of soup.
- Take 8 oz of boneless pork, diced into small cubes.
- Make ready 1 of leek.
- Get 1/2 of white onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1/3 tsp of salt, divided.
- Get 6 of grinds of fresh black pepper or to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of baby kale.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Get of soy sauce to add to finished servings.
- Get 7 of .1 ounce bag of udon noodles.
- Get pinch of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine.
Steps to make Pork, Leek And Onion Soup :
- Pull outer leaves off of leek. Cut off top green part, root end and slice thin..
- In a large bowl of cold water, place sliced leeks, breaking apart rings. Soak for 10 minutes then stir to help remove dirt. Using a strainer, scoop out leeks trying not to disturb water much leaving dirt and sediment at bottom pf bowl..
- In a large sauce pan heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add sliced onions , sprinkle a touch of salt over onions and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add in garlic and cook another minute..
- Using a bit more of the salt and all of the pepper, season pork cubes before adding to pot with onions..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until pork shows no pink color..
- Add in sesame oil and fennel seed..
- Turn heat up to medium high and add in white wine..
- Cook for 4 minutes to cook out alcohol content..
- Now add in broth, leeks and kale. Lower heat back to medium. Taste now for salt content. Add a pinch extra if needed until desired taste..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, turn off heat and add udon noodles. Let sit 2 minutes. Stir and serve..
- You may add a splash or two of soy sauce to each serving..
- Recipe.by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork, leek and onion soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.