Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cake :
- Make ready 6 oz of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 6 oz of caster sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 6 oz of self raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Get Half of bar of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 500 g of icing sugar.
- Make ready Half of bar of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate cake :
- Preheat oven to 180⁰/ GM5. Grease the tins..
- Mix the butter and caster sugar together until smooth..
- Add eggs and mix. Then add flour and mix until smooth. Add coco powder and oil and stir..
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave and pour it into cake mixture and stir until all mixed in..
- Evenly pour half into each tin and cook for about 20 mins. Check its cooked by putting a knife in the cakes and if it comes out clean then its cooked..
- Take out tins and leave on cooling rack until completely cooled..
- Beat the butter until smooth and add the icing sugar then the coco powder. Melt the rest of the chocolate and add to buttercream. Add milk if a bit stiff. Pipe onto cake..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.