Cut swiss cheese and ham into long slices. Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs. I stuff my Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu simply by cutting a pocket into chicken breast, then stuffing it with cheese rolled up inside ham (helps stop the cheese melting out, terrific reader tip!).
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce :
- Get of thin chicken breasts.
- Take of Deli style ham.
- Take of flour.
- Make ready of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready of Mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Swiss cheese.
- Make ready of Cream cheese.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of butter.
- Get of s&p.
Add the mustard, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine. Remove the pan from the heat. Slice the chicken and serve drizzled with Dijon sauce. Sauce for Chicken Cordon BleuFood.com. chicken bouillon cubes, worcestershire sauce, butter Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwichesbestfoods.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce :
- S & P the chicken.
- Cut swiss cheese and ham into long slices..
- Place about 3-5 slices of cheese and ham onto chicken breast and roll. (Allow ham and chese to hang over side of chicken you are rolling and leave some space with no ham and cheese at bottom so it isn't oozing out) (about half of cheese will be remaining, set aside for sauce) Use toothpicks to hold chicken in place..
- Dip chicken into flour..
- Dip chicken into beaten egg..
- Dip chicken into mixture of bread crumbs and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese.(set remaining cheese aside for sauce).
- Bake chicken at 375° for 1 hour.
- For the sauce: make a roux with 2 tbsp butter and flour..
- Add milk and stir until creamy..
- Add remaining swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and cream cheese and cook on low, stirring often, until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy..
- Smother chicken with cheese sauce and enjoy!.
Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon swiss cheese, Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo, cooked ham, boneless skinless chicken breast halves. This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is layered with ham, cheese, and breadcrumbs. Served with a Dijon cream sauce, it's a great dinner for Next, add a piece of Swiss cheese on top. What is in chicken cordon bleu? This Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce is ALWAYS a huge hit!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu with cheese sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.