Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A wide variety of prawn noodle options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and primary ingredient. The prawn noodle soup is also.great.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, childhood prawn noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Childhood prawn noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Childhood prawn noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have childhood prawn noodles using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Childhood prawn noodles :
- Get 300 g of Noodles.
- Take 300 g of Bihun.
- Prepare of Stirred fried 300g shallots.
- Get 200 g of kangkung.
- Get 10 of Hard boiled eggs.
- Get Slices of from 4 fishcake.
- Prepare of Deshelled prawn from 2kg prawn.
- Prepare 200 g of lean pork.
- Get of Stock.
- Make ready of Stirred fried Shell from 2kg of prawns.
- Take 1 of chopped red onion.
- Make ready 100 g of chopped shallots.
- Get 6 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Get 10 of Garlic cloves with skin.
- Prepare 600 g of Sengkuang.
- Get 300 g of Soy bean.
- Take 200 g of Ikan bilis.
- Make ready 10 g of White pepper.
- Prepare of Add rock sugar and salt to taste.
- Make ready 7 L of water.
Reviews do not do this place justice. Great place and a must All time favourite! Grew up eating this, Childhood food! Though standard dropped a little, but still good!
Steps to make Childhood prawn noodles :
- Heating 6 tablespoon of cooking oil in a Wok and stir fried the chopped red onion and shallots for 2 minutes before adding the prawn shell. Continue to stir fried till the prawn shell getting lighter and dry, it takes about 20 minutes to be done..
- Put all stock ingredients in the pot and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add in the lean pork and continue simmer the stock for another 40 minutes.
- Take out the pork and leave it cold before slicing it.
- Blanch the fish cake and prawn meat for 1 minutes in the stock.
- Blanch the noodles, bihun and Kangkung in separate pot.
- Place the noodles, bihun, Kangkung, fishcake slices, pork slices, prawns, and ladle the stock over. Top up with fried shallots for more intense soup taste..
Take a look at our coconut prawn noodles recipe. Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain, refresh under cold water, drain again and set aside. This prawn noodles has attracted many people, from the rich to the tourists. Everyone has at least heard of this iconic prawn noodle eating house, even if you don't live in the east. But the noodles are still pretty good — slow-cooked in a rich stock with prawns and pork and a hint of wok hei. when you get a cake from your favourite childhood bakery – complete with lurid colours.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food childhood prawn noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.