Remove the beef from the skillet and. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. This colorful beef and vegetable stir-fry features red and green bell peppers along with mung bean sprouts, a common Asian ingredient that adds a slightly nutty taste and crisp texture to the dish.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stir-Fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Stir-Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stir-Fry :
- Take 200 g of thinly sliced sirloin.
- Make ready 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of courgettes thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of carrot thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of chilli, sliced.
- Make ready of Good handful of spinach, chopped coarsly.
- Take 4-5 of broccoli florets sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 tbls of dark rich soy sauce.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
- Get 2 tbls of oil to saute.
To get that delicious flavor restaurant-quality beef and broccoli stir fry, add your favorite vegetables and of course lots of broccoli (naturally). Serve this beef stir fry with white rice, egg noodles or over fried rice! Beef for Stir Fry Add the beef and cook until it changes colour from red to light brown but not cooked through. Beef Stir Fry is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers.
Steps to make Beef Stir-Fry :
- Heat a large wok over high heat and add 1 tbls of oil. When hot, add the thinly sliced beef in a single layer and saute for a a few minutes..
- When ready, remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbls of the soy sauce and set aside.
- In the wok where you cooked the beef, add the remaining oil and start adding the vegetables in this order (so to preserve the crunch) cooking about 1 minute in between each addition: Onion, carrot, bamboo shoot, chilli and garlic, mushrooms, courgettes and finally the beef..
- Add the remaining soy sauce and toss so all the vegetables and the beef are coated through..
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with some white rice or noodles..
The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor. Serve this with a side of steamy white rice and you'll satisfy any craving for takeout. Just like Chicken Stir Fry, or Shrimp Fried Rice, this is a one-pan, easy dinner that is so much better than going out. Homemade Beef Stir Fry, made with thinly sliced steak, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables, and smothered in the most tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner. This recipes is best cooked in a wok but you can easily use a skillet.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.