You can skip all the frosting and decorations and simply add a dollop of chilled ice cream to the warm cake and dig right in!! This cake makes a delicious eggless mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) :
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Prepare of granulated sugar, to taste.
- Get of milk.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Get of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to. An eggless chocolate cake for those people who are allergic to eggs. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Steps to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) :
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. So don't expect heaven in a mug. BUT if you ever find yourself craving this but are out of eggs then this Stir in brown sugar and vanilla extract then mix in flour, chocolate chips and pinch of salt. Microwave one mug at a time. It will bubble and rise as it cooks, so make sure you provide ample room for that.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.