Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, low carb slowcooker beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb slowcooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew :
- Take 3.5 Lb of Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.).
- Take 2 Cups of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Take 2 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Marjoram.
- Take 2 Tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Make ready 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Take 3 of Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces.
- Get 1 of Large Yellow Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 8 Oz of Package of White Button Mushrooms.
Instructions to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew :
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready..
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies..
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.).
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot..
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.