Pour one cup of chicken broth over top. Your chicken dinner is about to become amazing! Make dinner the highlight of your week when you make this ridiculously delicious Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe!.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken :
- Get 3 tbsp. of Extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Take 2 lb. of Chicken.
- Make ready of Kosher salt.
- Take of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Butter, softened.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Fresh thyme.
- Take of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe couldn't be easier and the flavor is off-the-charts delish! I love serving this yummy dish when company comes over, too! Stir in olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the slow cooker in an even layer.
Steps to make Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken :
- In a large skillet over medium – high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low, under potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving..
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. In another bowl, combine egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat both sides, patting to help coating adhere. Tender and juicy chicken and diced potatoes seasoned to perfection. Give this Parmesan garlic chicken recipe a try today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker garlic-parmesan chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.