Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana orange cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Orange Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Orange Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook banana orange cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Orange Cake :
- Prepare 60 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 170 g of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 of bananas (ripe).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 60 g of brown sugar.
- Get 58 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get 30 g of butter (melted).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 20 g of orange peel.
Steps to make Banana Orange Cake :
- Mix and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mash bananas in another bowl and mix with the rest of ingredients.
- Use the handheld mixer to mix the batter into smooth texture.
- Fold the mixture with flour to form a batter.
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 10 min and prepare lined pan.
- Pour batter to lined pan, gently tap the pan and bake at 180°C.
- Slit the centre after 12 min for a better rise and continue to bake at 180°C for another 33 min.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food banana orange cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.