Mushrooms simmer in a creamy Alfredo sauce with tortellini pasta and chunks of chicken. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, classic chicken pasta alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Classic chicken pasta Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Classic chicken pasta Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic chicken pasta alfredo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic chicken pasta Alfredo :
- Make ready 1 (16 ounce) of package refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed.
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Get 1 pinch of garlic powder, or to taste.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but Get experimental with the noodles: fettuccini is a classic, but angel hair or spaghetti would work just fine! Just make sure whatever pasta you choose. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. It's not too good to be true—but it is so very good!
Instructions to make Classic chicken pasta Alfredo :
- Step 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add tortellini. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, about 5 minutes. Drain..
- Step 2 Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken breast in hot oil until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Step 3 Melt butter in another skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic powder until mushrooms begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir heavy cream into mushrooms and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt. Continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute..
- Step 4 Stir tortellini and chicken into mushroom-cream sauce. Simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
Add garlic, then brown the chicken. Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you'll find them all here. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Though the classic version is wonderful, adding cream and garlic to the sauce makes the recipe even better.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food classic chicken pasta alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.