Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup :
- Make ready 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Get 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- Get of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 6 cups of water.
- Get 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Make ready 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Get of pepper.
- Get of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Make ready 84 g of chopped kale.
- Make ready of some avocado oil.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup :
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.