Harusame Salad is a salad with dried bean (or potato) threads called Harusame and vegetables. This cold and smooth textured noodle dish is a great side dish any time, but especially good during hot summer days. The dressing is flavored with sesame oil and it tastes like a Chinese style salad.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, harusame (japanese vermicelli) salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook harusame (japanese vermicelli) salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad :
- Take 30 g of Harusame noodles (Japanese vermicelli).
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber (slice thinly, sprinkle salt on it, leave for 5 mins, wash with water, drain well.).
- Prepare 1/3 of carrot (cut into thin strips, boil lightly or use a microwave).
- Prepare 10-20 g of broccoli (blanch in salted water, let it cool).
- Prepare 3-4 slices of ham (tear into bite sized pieces).
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of white sesame for topping (optional).
- Get of MARINADE: (mix in advance).
- Take 2 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, squeeze the juice out.
Harusame are dried starch noodles that are commonly used in Japanese salads, soups and hot pot dishes. This recipe is often prepared during warm summer months because it is refreshing and eaten cold, but it can be enjoyed any time of year. This Asian vermicelli salad with crushed peanuts is pretty much what we've been living on for the entire summer. PS: If you make my Asian vermicelli salad, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. (A) Japanese mustard. to taste.
Steps to make Harusame (Japanese Vermicelli) Salad :
- Bring the water to a boil, put the noodles and cook according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold running water, cut about 10 cm long..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sesame on it. (optional).
It is simple and fast to make and can be a main dish. I think harusame salads are made with vermicelli noodles, either sweet potato or mung bean ones. The top countries of supplier is China, from which. Order online from Harusame Japanese Cuisine on MenuPages. Stir fry Japanese thin noodles with white meat chicken and vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food harusame (japanese vermicelli) salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.